A bit about me
- I’m currently the founder and CEO of daydream. We build businesses at the intersection of content automation and data in a calm, remote-first environment.
- I’m also an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Hustle Fund, a pre-seed venture fund based in San Francisco and Singapore.
- My personal interests include Buddhism (particularly Zen Buddhism) and learning Mandarin Chinese.
- I also ran a short-lived podcast called Wandering with Thenuka where I interviewed interesting people.
- You can connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn. I also write occasionally.